Move Beyond Prevention. Consider New Possibilities.
There’s more to security than locking down, tightening up, and saying no. The right security technology, implemented the right way, can open up new opportunities. Boost efficiency. Accelerate innovation. And improve the user experience.
Blue Coat Security and Policy Enforcement Center brings together the industry’s most sophisticated technologies for mitigating risks and creating business advantages. These products will protect you against web and network-based threats, prevent data loss, and give you flexible business policy control across enterprise, web, social and mobile networks. But more than that, they’ll allow you to see new possibilities and create new business advantages.
Our customers are using Security and Policy Enforcement Center products to:
- Transform fear into productivity: Security and Policy Enforcement Center products protect against the full spectrum of web threats, including Advanced Persistent Threats (APTs), phishing, malware, botnet traffic from infected end-user systems, and more. So your business and your workforce can do more, in less time, with greater confidence.
- Extend the security zone to more users, apps, and devices: Customers can scale the secure zone of their networks through a cloud-based model, extending security coverage to remote users, roaming users, and branch offices.
- Control policies intelligently: Security and Policy Enforcement Center provides granular controls for Web, native mobile and mobile browser applications for Unified Policy Management and more.
- Build a stellar reputation: Security and Policy Enforcement Center makes it possible to detect and block potential data leaks quickly and accurately, so customers can achieve regulatory compliance and meet risk mitigation objectives.
- Scale up network security performance: The Security and Policy Enforcement Center helps solve “security sprawl”; and lets you adapt security performance and scaling to match business needs.
- Cut costs via the cloud: With Security and Policy Enforcement Center offerings you can eliminate the need to purchase on-premise hardware or software, and you can manage your policies more effectively, pay only for the resources you actually use, and scale your security on demand.