Immediate, tailored threat protection.
Blue Coat Intelligence Services harness the content classification and threat blocking capabilities of the Global Intelligence Network to provide instant protection against the rapidly changing threat landscape.
The Intelligence Services integrate threat research from Blue Coat Labs with intelligence from our ProxySG secure web gateway (SWG) and Advanced Threat Defense solutions—deployed within 15,000 global enterprise customers to classify global content and block 99.9% of known and emerging threats.
Blue Coat Intelligence Services empower you to:
Comprehensively categorize global content, instantly
- Our Global Intelligence Network cloud processes 1.2+ billion web and file requests per day in 55 languages
- We’re the web security partner to 15,000 of the largest enterprises and nearly 80% of the Global Fortune 500
- Expert engines rate new content in less that one second, with 5-minute system-wide updates
Implement risk policy control
- Increase web security and extend governance over cloud applications—without over-blocking
- Extend data security and governance over shadow IT through cloud-access visibility and policy control
- Deliver advanced security through for corporate-sanctioned cloud applications
Block of 99.9%+ of known and emerging threats.
- Our Global Intelligence Network blocks over 4 million NEW threats daily with intelligence powered by security expertise from Blue Coat Labs and 200+ threat analysis engines including sandboxing and advanced analytics
- Lower inspection to reduce capacity requirements and capital costs for content analysis and sandboxing
- Attain more accurate threat detection and better blocking rates by eliminating much of the operations costs from false alarms
Subscriptions are available for specific Blue Coat products, giving you access to capabilities that are tailored to your requirements. For example, “basic,” “standard,” and “advanced” services are available for the Blue Coat ProxySG appliance, providing a range of web and application classification services including application signatures, web application controls, application risk ratings, web security and content categories, web threat risk level, and more.