A10 Networks (NYSE: ATEN) est un leader technologique dans le domaine des réseaux applicatifs. A10 Networks offre une gamme complète de solutions très performantes, A10 Thunder ADC, Thunder TPS et Thunder CGN pour aider les entreprises à s’assurer que les applications et les réseaux de leurs data centers demeurent hautement disponibles, optimisés et sécurisés.
Fondée en 2004, A10 Networks est basée à San Jose, en Californie et est implantée près de ses clients avec des bureaux à travers le monde.
A10 Networks est devenu aujourd’hui un acteur majeur du marché de la sécurité dont les solutions permettent aux entreprises, aux services providers, aux géants du web, et aux organisations gouvernementales d’accélérer, de sécuriser, et d’optimiser les performances des applications, des systèmes, et des réseaux de leur data center.
Située au centre de la gamme de produits A10, L’Advanced Core Operating System (ACOS®) haute performance, délivre une plateforme réseau « application-aware » pour l’ensemble de la gamme Application Services Gateway (ASG).
A10 doit son succès à la gamme de produits AX Series, permettant une accélération et une sécurisation des applications de data center.
En 2013, la société lance une nouvelle ligne de produits, Premium et haute-performance, intitulée A10 Thunder Series.
Avec ces 3 nouveaux produits, A10 a su mettre en avant sa plateforme ACOS® en proposant une réponse plus adaptée et mieux ciblée face aux besoins clients.
- Thunder Series ADC: La gamme de produits Application Delivery Controller accélère et sécurise les applications de data center et optimise les flux réseaux : Load Balancer.
- Thunder Series CGN: La gamme de produits Carrier Grade NAT fournit un service de migration d’IPv4 vers IPv6 et de traduction d’adresses et de protocoles à grande échelle, pour les opérateurs réseaux.
- Thunder Series TPS: La gamme de produits Threat Protection System assure la détection et la réduction des cyber-attaques de type Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS).
Thunder Application Delivery Controller (ADC)
A10 Networks® Thunder® ADC product line of high-performance, next-generation application delivery controllers enable customers’ applications to be highly available, accelerated and secure. Thunder ADC is our premium ADC product line, delivering up to 153 Gbps of throughput in a single appliance or 1.2 Tbps of throughput in a cluster, the broadest range of form factors (physical, virtual and hybrid), and with expanded system resources designed to support future feature needs.
- Application availability for customer satisfaction: Enable your Web and key infrastructure servers to scale seamlessly to meet customer demand and ensure business continuity to maximize revenue and user satisfaction.
- Application acceleration for efficient operations: Provide fast and responsive service to your customers for competitive advantage and reduced infrastructure requirements for both application delivery and critical services, driving down CAPEX and OPEX.
- Security for compliance and risk reduction: Protect against advanced and emerging attacks for uninterrupted operations, brand protection, and revenue loss while meeting required regulatory compliance obligations for Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) and other regulations.
A10 Thunder ADC delivers critical services in the most efficient hardware and software models. With its data center-efficient design and compact form factor, Thunder ADC minimizes your rack space, power consumption, and cooling costs.
While the Thunder ADC platform provides a rich set of application and security services out-of-the-box, it also supports open and standards-based programmability, which allows developers to rapidly integrate custom and off-the-shelf services with Thunder ADC. The A10 Harmony™ architecture combines open programmability, policy enforcement, and telemetry to deliver the next generation of application networking.
Thunder Threat Protection Systems (TPS)
A10 Thunder® TPS product line of Threat Protection Systems provides high-performance, network-wide protection against distributed denial of service (DDoS) attacks, and enables service availability against a variety of volumetric, protocol, resource and more sophisticated application attacks.
The Thunder TPS product line is built upon our Advanced Core Operating System (ACOS) platform, with A10’s Symmetric Scalable Multi-Core Processing (SSMP) software architecture which delivers high performance and leverages a shared memory architecture to provide efficient tracking of network flows, as well as accurate DDoS protection enforcement for service providers, Web site operators and enterprises.
- Multi-level DDoS protection for service availability
- High performance to meet growing attack scale
- Flexibility for customization and broad network integration
A10 Thunder TPS devices protect critical services in highly efficient hardware form factors, which enables your data center resources to be used productively. The combination of high performance in a small form factor results in lower OPEX through significant lower power usage, reduced rack space and lowered cooling requirements.
Thunder Carrier Grade Networking (CGN)
A10 Thunder® CGN product line of Carrier Grade Networking gateways provide high-performance, highly transparent address and protocol translation that allows enterprises and service providers to extend their IPv4 network connectivity, while simultaneously making the transition to IPv6.
Thunder CGN is our premier CGN product line delivering performance scalability up to 150 Gbps, offering the broadest range of form factors (physical, virtual and hybrid) and integrated distributed denial of service (DDoS) protection.
- Extend IPv4 connectivity
- Broad transition options
- Application reliability
A10 Thunder CGN devices enable critical services in highly efficient hardware-based and software-based form factors. The Thunder CGN product line maximizes rack space efficiency. The combination of high performance in a small form factor results in lower OPEX through significant lower power usage and cooling requirements.
Thunder Convergent Firewall (CFW)
The Thunder CFW line of appliances provides:
A powerful Secure Web Gateway that combines URL filtering, A10 Networks SSL Insight™ technology, and explicit proxy to increase security efficacy by decrypting SSL traffic at high speed and restricting access to undesirable websites.
A high-performance Data Center Firewall with an integrated Layer 4 firewall, DDoS protection, and server load balancing. By uniting application delivery control and security on a single platform, Thunder CFW lowers hardware and operating costs.
A scalable Gi/SGi Firewall with integrated DDoS protection and Carrier Grade Networking (CGN) for mobile carriers. The Gi/SGi Firewall protects mobile infrastructure with advanced policy enforcement.
High-speed site-to-site IPsec VPN that enables enterprises and service providers to encrypt data at a massive scale and in the cloud.
Thunder SSL Insight (SSLi)
- High-performance encrypted traffic visibility and broad SSL/TLS coverage. Comprehensive inspection of multiple ciphers, including ECDHE with Perfect Forward Secrecy (PFS), with up to 48 Gbps of SSL inspection throughput.
- Decrypt once/Inspect many times with traffic steering. Built-in load balancing to scale security infrastructure, including:
- Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS)
- Unified Threat Management (UTM) platforms
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP) products
- Threat prevention platforms
- Network forensics and web monitoring tools
- Intelligence for smarter protection policies with URL classification and filtering plus Threat Intelligence Services
- The A10 URL Classification Service monitors, blocks, or selectively bypasses specific websites to provide privacy for healthcare and financial internet activity.
- The A10 Threat Intelligence Service blocks users from accessing known bad IP addresses, preventing access to websites that cause data theft, and other malicious activity.
aGalaxy Centralized Management System
The A10 Networks® aGalaxy® Centralized Management System delivers everything that organizations need to gain network visibility and control.
The aGalaxy line of hardware and software appliances scales to manage hundreds of A10 Thunder Application Delivery Controller (ADC) or A10 Thunder Threat Protection System (TPS) appliances, streamlining operations and lowering IT costs.
With aGalaxy centralized management system, administrators can monitor and comprehensively analyze their A10 Thunder ADC and Thunder TPS deployments, so they can view Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attacks in real time and drill down to see the number of current connections handled by an individual appliance.
- Maximize IT Agility and Security
- Gain Visibility into DDoS Attacks
- Detect and Mitigate DDoS Attacks in Real Time
- Unify Policy Management
- Monitor Application Performance
AX Application Delivery Controller (ADC)
A10 AX ADC product line of high-performance, Application Delivery Controllers enable customers’ applications to be highly available, accelerated and secure.
AX ADC is our original ADC product line, delivering performance scalability up to 115 Gbps.
The A10 AX ADC product line is built upon A10’s Advanced Core Operating System (ACOS®) platform, with our Symmetric Scalable Multi-Core Processing (SSMP) software architecture that delivers high performance options for dedicated, hosted or cloud data centers.
- Application availability for customer satisfaction
- Application acceleration for efficient operations
- Security for compliance and risk reduction
A10 AX ADC delivers critical services in efficient hardware-based form factors. AX ADC product line ensures that your rack space is maximized and your power consumption is reduced (via optimal ADC CPU and memory optimization, infrastructure optimization and overall data center cooling).
AX Carrier Grade Networking (CGN)
A10 AX CGN product line of Carrier Grade Networking gateways provides high-performance, highly transparent address and protocol translation services for service providers to extend their IPv4 network connectivity, while simultaneously making the transition to IPv6.
AX CGN is our original CGN product line, delivering performance scalability up to 115 Gbps.
The AX CGN product line is built upon our Advanced Core Operating System (ACOS®) platform, with our Symmetric Scalable Multi-Core Processing (SSMP) software architecture that delivers high performance for enterprise and carrier networks.
- Extend IPv4 connectivity
- Broad transition options
- Application reliability
A10 AX CGN devices enable critical services in efficient hardware- based form factors. The AX CGN product line also ensures that your rack space is used efficiently. The combination of high performance in a small form factor results in lower OPEX through significant lower power usage and cooling requirements.